Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cape Gay


I went to the beach for a few days with my friend's family, and it obviously ruled, but it ruled even more because we went out to dinner one night. His parents are rich, so the restaurant was no less than INCREDIBLE, and I got this:

Pesce Putesca (or something, I forget the second word)

It was some really long, wide noodles that were paper-thin and delicious -- kinda like super long egg-noodles, as his mom described them. This was topped with a SMOKING ASS DELICIOUS fucking lobster champagne cream sauce -- yes, lobster and champagne in one creamy sauce, this is what rich people eat. Mixed in with these quality ingredients were seared scallops and shrimp. SCALLOPS TASTED LIKE SOME STRAIGHT BUTTER. SO GOOD. I MISS THIS DINNER SO MUCH I WANNA BARF IT AND EAT IT AGAIN. The restaurant was called Fresco's, and it was in Cape May. Highly recommended. They had good white wine there too, it was real sweet but not in a gross way.

No comments: